Possibly pregnant but keep getting negatives 🙄

So. my periods have always been a little irregular. Normally I would t be so concerned but I stopped my depo shot almost a year ago and haven’t been on any b/c since. We use the pull up method (I know, not very preventative but we’re not really *trying* to avoid the possibility) anyways, we had sex the 16th and apparently there was a 33% chance to get pregnant on that day. Idk how accurate any of that is because I don’t check my temp or anything to really track my ovulation and stuff. But he pulled out and we went on about our business lol. The 3 days with the red line under, I had some mild spotting. Barely anything really. A few cramps and pms like symptoms. I patiently waited for my period and of course it’s late. I’ve took a few cheap tests but idk if maybe I was taking them too early or something because they were all negative. Like very negative. Yesterday my SO opened a monster drink in my car while I was driving and the smell almost made me gag. I usually can smell really good anyways but it was REALLLLYYYY strong. Idk if my nose just didn’t like it or if that’s a sign of pregnancy. I really just don’t know anything lol. I didn’t have this issue when I got pregnant with my daughter. By the time my mom had a crazy dream and made me take a test, it had already been long enough to show up on it. 😩 anyone wanna tell me when to test again or if I’m just being crazy or something 😅😂