Timing is so weird sometimes

Jenny 🌈 • Baby #2 due June 2020 ✨Baby Dust to All!✨

On Wednesday I realized I may be late for my period. I should have started a few days before. On Wednesday my husband also told me he was pretty sure he was getting laid off. So I decided I would wait to tell him anything. I also wanted to wait a few more days to test. We have a 9 month old and I thought it could just be my cycle regulating still. On Thursday he officially got laid off. Still decided to wait to say anything to him about my period. I finally went to the store on Saturday to buy a test. I couldn’t even wait for FMU the next day! I went straight home and took the test! Positive! Omg! I was so excited and freaked out, I started recording a snap to my BFF to show her the positive test. My husband was on the other side of the house, I knew I was safe recording it where I was. Except when I played it back I couldn’t hear anything! My phone had connected to the Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom he was in 😳. I realized it and shut off my Bluetooth asap! All he heard me say on the video was “omigod! Omigod! OMIGOD!” And then I cut it off. So he comes out of the room and he’s like “what? Omg what?” 🙈 Shit! He’s looking me right in the face and I can’t stop laughing and I look guilty!! So he’s like “what?! What’s going on?!” He’s kinda freaking out at this point. So I’m like I gotta tell him how. I pulled him to the bathroom with me to show him the stick! 😳 what? What the fuck? Omg! This is crazy! 😂🤣😭😅 I’m like yay!!! 🎉🎉🎉

We’ll be fine. I know we’ll bounce back. I’m just so excited to give our baby boy a sibling!

ps he’s happy! Super excited, just nervous and scared about his job (or lack of). I’m a SAHM. But I know we’ll be good!