Pregnancy??

Bridabratt • 💋 thick thighs,thin patience 💋 @bridabrattt

Ive been feeling a lil funky and have been having weird random cramps throughout this whole month. My period was at the beginning of this month so it can't be that, I was thinking I might be pms-ing but idk why I would be pms-ing so early and so soon after my period. My boyfriend and i have been trying but haven't been REALLY trying bc in 2 yrs we haven't had any luck so we've kinda just been going with the flow.

Interestingly enough, a week or so ago, I had a dream about a whale. ALOT of old folks say when you dream about fish it's a sign of pregnancy,When I looked it up, it didn't say anything about pregnancy so I just pushed the thought away. A couple of days ago my boyfriend told me he had a dream that I had just given birth and when I gave him the baby he just broke into tears. He said in the 23, soon to be 24 years of his life, he's never had a sentimental or meaningful dream. He's completely convinced that I'm pregnant now. He keeps rubbing my tummy and saying "My baby is in here"🤰🏾 😭❤️ I wanna take a test but I don't want to disappoint myself or him, but I am curious. I suppose I could wait to see if I miss my period but I'm anxious.

What were you guys earliest pregnant signs? Did you have any?

As of like 2 days ago, along with the cramps, I've started having ALOT of gas, idk if that's an early sign or a reflection of what I've eaten lol