Husband lies about random things...

Pr

We have been together for 5 years and married 1 yr. he is very outgoing and has lots of friends. My previous relationship was with a serial cheater and pathological liar. He knows this and knows that lying is a huge Nono for me. The longer I’m with him, the more I notice he lies about all sorts of things. The first couple of big lies were that he told me that he has never done cocoaine in his life only to find out that he had tried it as a teen and I’m pretty sure a little bit as an adult (another Nono for me is drug use). He also lied to me about going to strip clubs for his Bach party, even though I told him beforehand that I was fine with it. Fast forward to today and he gets a phone call and says to whoever it is that he is “getting ready to walk into the church for a blessing for the baby”. We are literally getting ready for lunch and then later have our baby shower but he knows that it’s not a blessing and it’s not in a church. I’m 7 months pregnant so I know I’m emotional more than normal but all of these lies make me crazy. There are more examples but I don’t want to write a novel. Am I crazy for being upset?? I can’t stand lying and it literally reminds me exactly of my horrible ex 😓 any advice is welcome!!