Lemme boast for a second

N • Beautiful Nikolai born 12/29/17 👶💙 Lucca born 1/13/21🌻 In love and feeling myself 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Before this happened, I hadn't had sex since my son was conceived. That plus being tossed into single parenthood made me not comfortable with going out until around 18 months post partum. Well I met someone for a hook up and uh... It's safe to say that we both caught feelings and are now dating. And can't keep our hands off of each other either 😂 we've essentially had sex two to three times a week (multiple times a day, usually) when we are together alone.

He's so fucking sweet too. From the beginning, my son has always been included. He's very respectful and understanding about my need to be home at certain times and loves including my kiddo in on outings. He is always happy to talk about my son too when we are together without bubba, it's not something that makes him uncomfortable at all.

He cares about my health too?!?! What the heck. He was a bit upset with me that I didn't tell him I was out of some medication I need because he said he would have helped (I just needed to wait to be able to buy it).

This is going to be the longest post ever if I keep it up but this is such a difference from my last relationship. A huge difference. I was in that one for 5 years and didn't get an ounce of respect that he offers me now. I literally didn't think this was possible.

My son and him playing in build a bear 😂 baby flopped on the floor so what did he do? The exact same thing haha.

Corn maze

The love of my life

I feel so blessed.