So confused!! Am I pregnant

So last year I went to get over 6 fibroids removed. I felt lighter and more energetic after they were removed. I was also informed that I wasn’t going to be able to have anymore kids naturally cause my right tube was removed and my left one was blocked. I have heard people clearing there tubes naturally so I’ve been eating differently, adding more veggies and fruits to my diet. Canceling red meat out. Eating just seafood and chicken. Now I’m working with this Chinese herbalist and my first package of herbs are coming in. I’ve heard good things about her and I wanted to try her out myself. Since I’ve heard Chinese medicine and acupuncture does the trick. But all last week and now I’ve been having dull cramping and I look like I’m pregnant. My period isn’t due till next Sunday and I’m praying it’s not fibroids again. My periods are light, and last 5 days. I finally have a 27 day period which is perfect. I don’t want to get my hopes up but these pains are feeling like implantation cramping. Should I take a test in four days and see or should I wait till my period shows. I want to go to hospital but I’m so scared to hear that it might be fibroids again. This will be my 6th surgery if so. And I’m so tired of it 🤦🏾‍♀️. It makes me want to cry 😢