Long term TTC - AF 2 days late-

First pics are at like 4 min, and then the last pic was at 6-7 min....i DID NOT look at this test after 10 min. I been there, done that and no sir. I will not be tricked by an evap ever EVER again

So basically I have been trying for years, and being that were young and I have a son from a previous partner we were just waiting until the time was right to start fertility treatments. We actually just got orders for new semen analysis last week....i had a really weird cycle last month. I thought I saw a faint line and ended up having a super light, but very long flow. Like only 1 day light bleed and then spotting for 7 days so up to cycle day 8 I was spotting. Then, I didn't feel ovulation on 1 side this cycle....i felt it on BOTH sides 🤔 hyperovulation? --Im wondering/thinking if I had a chemical last cycle and then released 2 eggs this cycle. ---usually I can tell when/right before I O bec I get pains (didn't always get them, I did when I took Clomid but that was 2 years ago, and these past 8 months I've felt them every single cycle and temps confirmed that was O pains) anyways if I did release 2 eggs that would double my chances, but after THIS LONG of trying naturally or with Clomid, no iuis or ivfs....yet....i mean it's not impossible....but I've done this many times thinking "maybe" and then AF hits harder than ever. So here I am....after years of nothing....thinking yet again...."maybe"