I got pregnant for my guy best friend

So this is a very dramatic story. Over the summer, I went to Jamaica and did an internship. I also met up with some old friends from school. One of these persons was my guy best friend, we’ve been friends for about 16 years. He’s in a relationship which I didn’t know until one of his friends told me. Nonetheless, we hung out cause his girlfriend obviously wasn’t over protected of him and she trusted him. During the days and weeks we hung out he kissed me on our first date to the movies. I really didn’t mind the kiss, thought it was just a friendly kiss. However, I started to have feelings for him which I knew was wrong cause he’s in a relationship. I on numerously told him that what we’re doing is wrong and he needs to focus on the relationship he has with his girlfriend. At this time, we hadn’t had sex yet. A few weeks went by and I ended up meeting the girlfriend when I visited a friend’s house. Apparently she knew nothing about me, which was good. I however did not want to meet her so I had ended up leaving early and going home. A day after, my best friend came to my house and he had sex. It wasn’t intention. I don’t know what happened really but we ended up having sex. Apparently he and his girlfriend were going through a difficult time in relationship so he would hang out with me for comfort. We had sex 6 times after and right after I broke it off with him cause his girlfriend found out he was cheating I was told by one of his friends that his girlfriend is pregnant. I had no idea. His girlfriend has no idea that we had sex cause when she asked, he told her we didn’t have sex. A few weeks ago I found out I am pregnant and I told him but he has not given me any support or his opinion on my pregnancy. Any thoughts ? What should I do?