Help me! FTM and we've been nursing for almost 4 hours

Ariel • 🤵👰 Mrs. MGR 5 January 2019 🤱 Mommy to MJR 2 October 2019 and ALMR October 2023 🤱

My daughter is 2 weeks old and is I guess cluster feeding? She nurses for 1.5-3 hours straight sometimes just switching from one boob to the other and back again and again and again. It's just after 8 PM and she's been nursing since 430. She's only taken 3 or 4 5-15 minute breaks for burping and diaper changes. I know she's getting milk because I can hear her swallow, I've seen the milk coming out of my boobs/in her mouth, and she's spit up a little bit couple times while being burped, not to mention she's hitting her quota for soiled diapers every day. I don't pump every time I feed, but even I do I get at least 30 ml after she's finished. Breastfeeding is very important to me and I'm very committed. I'm just feeling very drained, exhausted, and I have no time for anything else (like eating food or going pee) because she's nursing 24/7 and will scream bloody murder if I put her down for even a few minutes.

My husband is extremely supportive, but other than him I don't have much anyone else. No one in my family has breast fed and know nothing about it which means they can't offer advice (and my mom doesn't seem to think I should be breastfeeding in the first place). On my husband's side, his mom is passed away and I don't really have a relationship with his stepmom to where I feel I can ask for stuff like this. His aunts want to help, but I feel if breastfeeding weren't to work out (it is now, but we had to supplement for a few days in the beginning) they would condemn me for it.

I guess I just needed to vent and ask 2 things: Has anyone been through this? Does anyone have any advice?