It's a.......

❤👑Rachel 👑❤

One of the absolute happiest days of my life next to the day I held my baby boy is this day!! We did our gender reveal for the family, at first my husband and I were supposed to let my family plan it but we changed our minds last minute and decided to find out and suprise them instead😂 they weren't happy but they waited 3 more days lol even tho they acted like they were gonna die lol the first cannon was gender neutral and my oldest sister got sooo mad lol I wish we had caught her reaction on video, all you could hear was her yelling 😂😂 my sons confusion was priceless in the pics below😂😂

and then we set off the other two and the pure joy and excitement was amazing!! My entire family was smiling, my husband and my son kept grinning ear to ear 😁 ITS A GIRL! we wanted a girl but we knew as long as the baby was healthy we would be happy! I still cant believe it, we swore we were having a boy lol I'm so exited and little Amelia Faith will be loved and have sooo much family around to help guide her in the right direction 💜 thank you god for giving me my baby girl!!

After 9 years of wanting this baby so bad god sent her right when we needed her most and all that waiting was so worth it!!

My son was sooo confused 😂😂

My mom and sisters❤

My younger brother and his wife & my hubby all smiling ear to ear❤

My husband is so thrilled even tho we already knew it felt great to share with our family!