Little of help ๐Ÿ™ˆ

So I've fallen out with nanny in law ๐Ÿ™ˆ over an argument about this pregnancy.

Basically nanny not happy she not being involved or being told anything. I told her my reason. I clearly said that I don't want her controlling it all again, cause with our 1st she took control... Even down to the name! Which I don't want to happen again.

I'm having a hard time on deciding on who to look after my child while I go into labour. There probably a few options as all the family work and some people can't just get it off.

Just literally feel like I have no other options and nanny definitely not getting her own way that's for certain. All nanny ever does is binge watch Netflix and sit down all day and she doesn't even go out! My concern is this nanny will just let everything go and let my son watch TV. If it was me then TV it's only used on a rubbish day (raining mainly). I always like keeping my son busying, learning with books etc. I've been told by a family member that nanny even put lip gloss on my son! Nanny feels left out.. I had to get it out of her that she not coming to the baby shower! There nanny saying to my childminder "I'm he's nanny not you" so unbelievable! I think she very jealous.

Little help.