He always ruins my day.. (Am i wrong for how I felt)

My bf is usually super busy during the week. He works long hours so the only time we get to see each other is like once on the weekend.. if we’re not arguing. I seen him yesterday for a few hrs and it actually went good. Today he texted me and said he was coming home early and I have to work in the afternoon so I asked him if he wanted me to stay with him until then. He said yes. I had class this morning but I Skipped to be with him since we barely see each other. It’s a computer class so I brought my laptop and just did some of the work at his house. Lucky me..today I didn’t understand the work so I was thinking shit I should’ve went to class. At first he was being cool and after 30 mins he turned into a bitch. He was hungry so I said I’m going to McDonald’s do u want anything from outside. What he wanted , McDonald’s didn’t have so he was being so awkward and silent. I was basically lying next to him in DEADASS SILENCE. it was awkward as fuck and I kept asking him what’s wrong he said he’s hungry.. then that turned into he doesn’t feel good. So I’m like you’re not sick ur just hungry so think of something to eat because we’re just here in dead silence and it’s boring. He said I don’t feel good I’m hungry that is sick( he was being the big bitch that he is). He was like I can’t think of anything to eat. I’ll eat when it comes to my mind. It was like abt a hour and 30 mins in FUCKING SILENCE. I was dying inside. So I said this is so boring like ur just quiet. He’s like speak if you want to and I’m like ok but like u have a attitude so ur not giving me positive energy back. I’m like find something to eat ur not a baby act ur age. Grow up man ur just laying here like ur dead all cus ur hungry. U live by everything just eat. And he got mad at me and I was like ok well I could’ve been in school for all of this and he said well then don’t come over you didn’t have to be here. Don’t skip class or work for me. I’m like I’m not skipping work for u I skipped class because we never rlly get to spend time so I MADE time for u , unlike what u do for me. He started saying well just don’t come over here then Cus you complain too much. Then he said this is why I never tell you when I get off of work early. & I’m just like you’re so unappreciative ( my feelings were hurt at this point and I had tears coming out of my eyes). He caught a attitude abt me having tears come out my eyes. I woke up in such a good mood & thought I was gonna have a good day. Get to see my man before work and this is the energy he gave me... he was like ur feelings always fucking hurt U make everything about you. (He had called ihop so he can go pick up his food so he was getting ready) He said I don’t feel good why are u the one crying. I really tried to help him figure something out to eat. I offered to go back outside and buy it for him And everything prior to this. I even called him to ask him if he wanted anything else because they didn’t have what he wanted. I was like Ur just fucking hungry Man U could’ve figured this out a Long time ago. U wasted the time that I had here. He just didn’t care he was like yo man what are u doing. As in am I gonna leave his house or stay so I just took my stuff and I was just so angry. I’m so mad rn because he ALWAYS ruins my day. I have every right to be upset if I make time for you regardless of how or what I choose to do... atleast show me u appreciate my time being there. Don’t be a bitch to me and give me attitude or lay there dead as fuck cause your a big ass baby bitch and don’t know what to eat wtf. I’m so upset. That was my whole morning. All the time I had I wasted on this fucking fool. It’s not fair. I stormed out of there and he just didn’t care he was just like oh well He didn’t even say sorry or anything. I told him he’s so selfish all he cares abt is his time being wasted never others. It’s really not fair. I cried on the drive back home to get ready for work cause I’m so over it. My morning didn’t go nearly as planned because he’s such a fucking baby. I was expecting some conversation & some cuddles since he never has time. Last night he made it seem like he didn’t want me to leave and how he misses me throughout the week as much as I miss him so I thought he would’ve appreciated & taken my time serious. But nope . Not at all. I feel so unappreciated and we always get into fights cus I feel like I don’t see him as much. If we don’t see each other on the weekend it would be every other week or every 2 weeks. I feel like no matter how much or how hard I try it goes unnoticed and no one ever fucking cares. Im never right for how I feel. EVER. & I always blame myself and think what could I have done better or differently in the situation. We’ve been together for almost 2 yrs & honestly I have to mentally prepare myself to leave because it gets soo difficult. ( we’ve broken up before)