I keep the baby = him wanting minimal of me in his life.

I’m 23 early this early I went through a surgical abortion. I didn’t want to do it. I wanted to keep it. I cried and cried about it for months as I look at my friends have theirs. It messed me up.

Relationship history:

I’ve been with for 4 almost 5 years. He’s 7 years older has a daughter that’s about 10 now. He was with his daughters mom for a long time. And was with her after she cheated and he still tried to make it work after finding out she was pregnant and having the baby. It didn’t work out she went back with the other guy (&has been with him since) Fast forward to us.... he tried bringing me around her when we were around our 2 year mark. His daughters mom was upset about it and didn’t want me around her daughter. So I basically sneak in and out when the daughter is in the house. I feel ashamed because my things have to be hidden from her when I basically live there 5 days out of the week. His daughters mom just had another baby from the other guy but still doesn’t want me around. He pays child support but is afraid she won’t let her go over if I’m in the picture because there isn’t a custody agreement with the court

Anyways I’m pregnant now I’m 7 wks. But he told me that he has no say. And cause of that if I keep it he’ll have to make a decision if he even wants to be with me. So he can have som control over his life. That he have me as minimal as possible in his life. That we won’t be together if I keep it. Deep down I know I shouldn’t even be with someone that treats me this way. That he’s only worried about himself and doesn’t care what and how it’s taking a toll on me. I don’t have the balls to just stand up for myself as much as I want to say Fuck you I’m keeping it. Also because I’m scared of the future if I do keep it.

I need your guys help ladies 😔. Just please don’t be so harsh on me