God Lilith Adam & Eve

Isabel • Mommy to Benjamin 9/14/19 and to two babies in Heaven. 27 years young. Married to my high school sweet heart ❤️

Just read about this today. Id never heard of it before. Just wanted to know what yall thought about this. Have you heard of this before.? Do you think its true.?

If i posted this in the wrong group let me know and ill delete it.

Lilith is said to have been the first woman in the world and was created by God at the same time as he created Adam. It is said that Lilith was then banished and rejected by God after it was found that she was stronger and more intelligent that Adam and she would not obey the commands of Adam. The character was not mentioned in the Bible to understand the origin of humanity as Lilith was said to go against the tradition of the church in that women must obey a man and women were in a lower position than men.

Lilith was made into a demon with God cursing her and all of her offspring. When Lilith was cursed God realized that Adam was all alone again and chose to make him a companion. This time in order to ensure that is companion would be obedient he took one of Adams own ribs and created <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>.