Nap time frustration

I am having a really hard time with naps lately. Seems no matter what I do, my girl fights her sleep. I have tried many different ways to get her to sleep. I can’t tell if I’m keeping her up too LONG or if she’s under-tired (I have tried 1.5 hours of wake time up to 2). It doesn’t matter when I try to start our sleep routine. She cries as soon as I set her down. She cries when I pick her up. The only thing that calms her is walking outside. But as soon as we come in and try napping again, she cries. And I have tried to leave her for 5 minutes to see if she will eventually self soothe. Nope. I tried 10 minutes. Nope. She just amps up even more. I am at my wit’s end. Now I feel like the only way to calm her down is to feed her. She doesn’t fall asleep while feeding, but then we put her in the bassinet (on wheels) and roll her back and forth until she falls asleep. She has a pacifier too. I just feel like I’m failing because she has so many sleep associations. Now she wants food, needs to be in motion, and needs her pacifier. I am going crazy.