Advise... please!!! Long!!

PSA: this is a tough situation so please don’t comment on here with mean and nasty things, I know I deserve a lot of those comments but right now I just need some advise, thank you!

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years, but before our even first month of dating 2 years ago I cheated on him when I was super drunk and sucked another dude apparently but anybody else who was there said it didn’t happened and I don’t remember it so it’s his word against 13 others so I don’t know. But he still took me back immediately! So I thought I was okay and I knew I would never do that again! But anyway then about 4-5 months ago I sent another man nude photos only 2-4 of just my bobs and yesterday he finally found out. And I feel awful he still took me back. Almost about 30 mins after he found out and he said he loved me and is just really upset and disappointed but he loves me and wants me to try again with him, he keeps asking if there is anything else and I said no but I also sent 2 other dudes nudes of just my boobs around the same time as the other guy and he doesn’t know about those tho. I want to tell him because I know that’s tight I truly do but he is so hurt. And I’m so tore over it I can’t even eat or anything but cry and my eyes are almost literally swollen shut right now, and I know I honestly love him like I really truly do, sometimes I feel like him and I need a break to go find out if we really want to be with each other but when I’m not with him I feel so like empty honestly, and i feel like I completely attached my self to him and that’s not good because I can’t even be happy by my self even when I’m not with him! What do I do. I really love this man and that was all months ago, i don’t deserve him at all and I know and all he does it try to treat me like gold and all I did was act like a price of shit for real. I have changed and done a lot more for the better and every body told me that and hbb he is to! He just said that he was super disappointed and stuff but he feels like he could move past it Because it was really so long ago. I don’t know what to do. I need to tell him about the others because I also feel like that’s why I’ve been doing nothing mut puking every time I think about him and stuff. Idk I just know I messed up but I really do love this man, I am definitely the problem in my relationship, like I don’t know how somebody can truly just think it’s okay to cheat on somebody and I did! I knew what I was doing but I should have thought out it and blocked all of those guys because he didn’t like those guys in the first place because he even had a bad feeling about them before the pictures were sent. What should I do guys!! I am in need of some major help! Please!!! 😭😭