Bf sending other women friend request on FB

Okay so I need your thoughts on this, so me and my bf have been together for a while. We do pretty good on trusting one another but there’s a few things that kinda make me question the trust like example. I know ppl use Facebook for friends etc so I happened to pick up his phone to check the time and saw that his friend request he send to a girl (barely dressed) was accepted. I was like okay I know he says he uses this for friends but why is he sending other women friend request? I really could just be reading to much into it. Which is why I’m not really giving it much thought but clearly it’s on my mind enough to be bothering me. I just don’t understand the why part ig

Something else that bothers me is, he always tells me how I don’t need makeup he like the natural look but all of the women that try to send him msgs or photos he’s liked (I snooped a bit, not a deep sweep) they all have a full face of makeup and hair extensions and everything so that was something else that’s so odd to me.... do y’all have any experience in this? I’m one of those ppl if you cheat I’m don’t I don’t care how long we have been together if you love me you don’t cheat, but I don’t have anything concrete I feel