Irregular bleeding? Answers appreciated!

Raven

I had my second child June 13th, I received the Depo shot that same day a few hours ago. While on the shot I bled for 3 months straight, had awful cramps, headaches so bad I almost couldn't take care of my children, and constant nausea. So, I decided I wouldn't get another dose of the shot. I was due for my second shot on August 27th, I cancelled the appointment. I finally stopped bleeding about a week and a half after I missed my second dose, but then spotted for about a week shortly afterwards. Then nothing until I got my first post partum period from Oct 14th to Oct 17th. (As shown in picture) Four days is my normal period length, it was completely normal with my usual symptoms, nothing strange there. Two days afterwards I had some very light colored almost orangy in color spotting, and now a week past the start of my period I'm having what is exactly like the second day of my period again. Same amount of dark red bleeding, same cramps, same backache, but with lots of egg white consistency discharge too and what looks like peices of uterine lining. (Started the 22nd early morning and is still happening now on the 23rd around 2am. Hasn't slowed down at all, circled dates in the picture) I never had irregular bleeding, even after my first child, but I wasn't on the Depo then.

I'm not sure if my doctor would take this seriously at all. It feels like another period has started. I don't know what's happening, and it's freaking me out a little bit. I'm not sure if it could be the Depos fault I'm experiencing irregular bleeding, I'm not sure how long it takes to get out of your system completely. We want to TTC when my daughter is a year old, so I was going to start tracking periods again as soon as they started so it's important to me that they regulate. I don't know if I need to make an appointment about the bleeding or not. Anyone see experience something similar? What can I do to help regulate my cycle?