Rainbow🌈

Eb

A year ago (yesterday) we suffered our very first loss. It was the hardest thing that we’ve been through & at times I didn’t think it was possible to make it. I fought through depression and anxiety. I questioned God “Why us?” 3 months later and another loss later, I didn’t think that My son would ever have a sibling, I started to try to convince myself to accept that thought. I was ready to give up completely.

Fast forward to one year after our first loss, I’m 9 months pregnant and in three weeks we’ll be welcoming a beautiful healthy baby boy. I’m so grateful and honestly HUMBLED to get to experience this after a time period I thought I’d never make it through. My husband has been my ROCK. I am thankful he’s been there to hold me up and has been with me every step of this pregnancy. After every storm there’s a rainbow and after my storm I got a double rainbow. Last weekend, I took maternity pictures and got them back! I’m in awe. I’m so grateful to be celebrating my rainbow baby, a moment that felt like I was never going to get to have.

Ladies please do not give up. It’s hard, but who knows what a couple of weeks, months, or a year from now can bring.