For anyone having a bad day.....

Well I hope this makes you laugh or smile hahahah. Anyways I’m 16 and work at kfc, and was working an evening shift. So at this point it’s around 7pm and not super busy, so one of the managers working asks me to put some cardboard boxes into the bin. (Just to give you an idea of the set up there is a skinny hallway where there are a few doors that go to storage rooms, and one of them is the room with the bins. The room leads outside and has a door which automatically locks on the inside when closed, inside this room there are two big fence like doors which can be opened when the trash collection trucks come) ok so I pick up the cardboard boxes and walk over to the bin room and throw the boxes into the bins, then turn around. That’s when I notice the fucking door has closed. I try to open it about a million times and of course it doesn’t move. So I just stand there trapped in this fucking room without a phone of anything, wondering what the hell i’m going to do, basically crying in frustration. I decide to knock on the door a couple times, but no one hears me soo I’m still trapped. Then I get the ingenious idea to open the big fence doors which lead outside into the parking lot. So I manage to somehow pry those huge ass doors open and trying to be low key (which I definitely wasn’t) step out into the parking lot, pull the doors closed then walk back around and into the restaurant, and thank god no one noticed what had happened hahahahahahah

So that’s the story of how I got locked into a room full of trash at kfc

Have a nice day