Taboo Lust

Part 7

“ does Daniel know that you tried to have sex with his son?”

“what!no way!” Nicole says rolling her eyes at Crystal while FaceTime in. “That was months ago and besides Danny and I agreed that we never talk about it again. He told me he didn’t know I was that much older than him. And he thought I was in college. Anyway that’s the password look into the future and there’s a vacation tomorrow I’m packing right now”

“Where are you going?” Crystal Nicole‘s best friend from home. Was against her big move because she was following a boyfriend at the time who moved to New Orleans for his job and is soon as they got there they broke up and everyone thought that Nicole would just come straight home Nicole prove them all wrong.

“Daniel is so sweet he’s taking us to on a cruise

It’s the carnival dream  we’re going to the Bahamas!” Nicole said screaming as she was folding clothes and packing stuff into her suitcase.

“I thought you were going to say you were coming home.” Said Crystal with disappointed.

“Maybe soon I do miss you and the girls but I don’t miss Kentucky, why don’t you come visit me did you know they have a drive-through daiquiri shops” Nicole giggled and squealed.

“I don’t know if I can” Crystal said biting her lip.

“Hopefully you will one day so you can meet everyone”Nicole struggles.

“Who is everyone” replies Crystal pulling her blonde hair into a high ponytail.

“ Daniel sister-in-law lost her husband Daniels brother some years back and then he just helps take care of her daughters she has four

I don’t know all of their names but they are 8,10,11,and 16. There are—“

“Wow I can’t imagine so many girls in one house! actually that might be pretty nice you know I have all brothers” sighs Crystal.

“Yeah I know I slept with a couple of them” Nicole giggles

“Eww why do you have to remind me I can’t believe you volunteered to help my Twin brothers lose their  virginity you slut”

“ oh my gosh we were dumb teens back then and you are the one who suggested it” Nicole said.

“I didn’t think you were going to do it I was joking.” Crystal said raising her eyebrows

“We were such a awkward teens back then I remember I thinking you were going to be mad at me so I didn’t tell you for like the longest time and then your brother told you and you just laughed.” Nicole

“Because he told me all the details and it was hilarious.” Crystal  said covered her face with her hand laughing.

“That’s why you’re my best friend” said Nicole”you don’t hold grudges and you have a dirty mind”

And that was the start of a long friendship.

Fast forward on the cruise. It’s day three and after a long funny Nicole just needs to rest. Her and Daniel shares a room with his son and Megan the his 16-year-old niece.

still in her bikini and lil drunk Nicole makes her way to the room she was just gonna lay down for a few hours. When she gets there all the kids are there playing video games.

“Really guys, why don’t you go to the pool or go hang out in the teen room go mingle or something? you’re on vacation and you are spending it inside playing Mario kart! you can do this any day. Go go!”

The three younger girls make their way out the room to go find some trouble to get to.

Nicole crashes on the bed

“Uh Nicole?” Daniel scratching his head “me and him Megan we’re just gonna chill here we’re tired too”

“There’s nothing going on in the teen room anyway not until after dinner”

“OK fine just keep it down. I need to sleep”

Nicole wishes her and Daniel he got their own room And he could have but he wanted to be able to bond with his son and nieces.

They lay down on the other bed.

Nicole opens her eyes in which she saw shocked her to her core. In the bed next to her what something so for bidden in the wrong. She didn’t want to believe what was happening But there it was right in front of her eyes Danny was on top of Megan missionary style slowly sliding back-and-forth.

Nicole closed her eyes as Megan let out a little squeal. The whole ordeal lasted only a few minutes but as she was sleeping they were in the other bed fucking. so many thoughts ran through Nicole‘s mind What should she do should she say something she should do the right thing. right? their cousins that’s so wrong. Wait are they cousins Megan‘s last name is different from her sisters and mom. No that doesn’t matter it’s still wrong and she’s 16 he’s only 17. Nicole is the adult in the situation. Nicole opens her eyes again she raises off the bed a lil to say something and that’s when she saw it it was so long and round and big.

That dick was hot. Nicole begin to feel horny. Peeping through one eye she really couldn’t see much of what Megan was doing she was just lying there. She begins checking out Danny’s abs he plays baseball and has a nice body. And then their eyes meet she closes her eyes. Hoping praying that he didn’t see her watching them she been to feel all awkward hot and bothered. She holds her breath.She can hear the blanket shuffling back-and-forth and footsteps leaving the room the door opens and closes. and as soon as she does she lets out her breath.

“Nicole.” Danny’s voice. OH MY GOSH He still in the room.

“Thanks for not saying anything you’re the coolest” Danny says before exiting.

He knows she’s going to keep this secret and she wouldn’t tell a soul except for her best friend Crystal. As soon as they make it to dry land.

Nicole didn’t say much for the rest of the cruise but that night right after dinner she pulls Danny side and says “Don’t ever let that happen again. Don’t you do those things to girls. It not r-“

“It was a one time thing it won’t happen again. Please just don’t tell my dad.” he begs. 

Nicole really wants to be with Daniel. She wants a ring and everything that comes with it. So that means being on Danny’s side even if it’s the wrong side. She knows as long as she gets along with his son she will get everything she ever wanted.

(I hear wedding bells)