Lactation rooms?

Saima • 32 year old mommy to three great boys! Step son Vladi (9.19.09), Eddie (10.23.13) and newest addition Ozzie (7.31.15)!
I got a call last week and was told my mother was critical care and had severe liver and kidney damage. I drove 1400 miles to be with her until she passes, and therefore am at the hospital almost 24-7 since my arrival last week.
I was doing okish with pumping, dropped from about 30 ounces a day to 22, because of stress, poor nutrition etc. Today they needed her bed in critical care and moved her to a regular room since we have her on end of life comfort care instead of life extending care. While in critical care, I was able to pump in her room. There was enough privacy and outlets that things went ok. The new room she is in has exactly one extra outlet and it is right by the door. I asked the nurses if there was a lactation room anywhere and was told no, only for staff. One even tried to tell me to pump in the bathroom of the new room (which I had considered, but there are no outlets). Just frustrated that a damn hospital has no lactation area! It's not bad enough I am losing my mom and haven't seen my LO in a week, and add this stress too? Stupid!