To my boyfriend’s ex

I know you’ve stalked my social media. As soon as I blocked your Instagram account, you made a new one and blocked me before I could block you. Your new account was suggested to my best friend. Because of this, I looked at other social media platforms to see if you were stalking me. You never knew my entire first name, or my last name. Only part of my first name. Yet you found my Facebook and blocked it. I obviously blocked you in return. I want to know how you even found it because my boyfriend has you blocked on everything and searching for the part of my first name you knew, wouldn’t bring up my profile.

You were an issue from the beginning yet you’re the reason why your relationship with him ended. You were abusive towards him and cheated on him. I bet you didn’t know he put the call on speaker phone because you called him while he was at my house. You messaged him a few months later and he was with me and showed me the text, so yes I messaged you telling you to leave him alone. And then another incident happened and you tried to lie to me about my boyfriend. I hope you realize how crazy this makes you look. I’m that person who never keeps contact with an ex, and let’s them go. I don’t harass him or his new gf and don’t stalk them. He’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with you, and I hope you stalking me just to block me means that you’ve moved on and you’re going to leave us alone for now on.

I hope one day an ex’s ex girlfriend stalks you so you know how creepy it feels. And yes I blocked all of your social media so you can’t stalk me anymore because that made me feel somewhat safer, because it still bothers me that I cannot block your new Instagram account since you blocked me first. But I refuse to put my Instagram on private because if you want to stalk it, you can go ahead and see how happy your ex and I are. You can see how happy he is without you.

Disclaimer: I did not stalk her, but wanted to prove she had stalked my social media, and blocked her for my own peace of mind.