My mom is choosing the worst time to act out

I’m 20 years old and a junior in college. I was having some social issues with one of my closest friends in college last week to the point where I broke down and cried in front of my other friend. I called my dad and he picked me up from school at 1:30 in the morning and I didn’t tell them what’s going on because I know my mom would give me a whole lecture and I didn’t need that then.

It was also midterm week and I got a pretty shitty grade in one of my classes but I didn’t know didn’t know if the professor was going to curve or not, she hadn’t decided. And my mom asked my my grade and I told her I don’t know cuz I really dont, if it curve it could be better. And she goes on to call me a liar, someone who doesn’t care about anything, and she started screaming and yelling at me over the phone.

I got sick on Tuesday, I got a fever,

And I threw up my dinner within minutes. The fever carried over to the next day and I skipped my last class and went to my apartment and slept at 3:30pm and woke up 9pm to eat something. That stayed down but then I went to sleep again and woke up this morning and when I tried to make breakfast I physically couldn’t. I couldn’t even stand up for more than a minute and I get like puking or passing out. It took me four tries just to open the fridge and take out an avocado and cut it in half. I had to go back and forth to my bed and lie down for a couple min within a few seconds. Then I just drank coconut water and decided to wash myself for my doc apt and I was in the bath for like less than ten min. But I couldn’t even walk to the bathroom and as embarrassing as it sounds I was on my back sliding to the fucking shower. I got out of the bath stood up, and immediately puked. But since I didn’t eat, it was just bile and liquid.

I came home after the appointment around 11:30 and slept until 6 pm and my mom came home. My grandma gave me something to drink and within 10 min I threw up and my mom saw this and just ignored me and walked upstairs. And she’s still ignoring me. My dad is on his way home and said he will take me to the er if I’m not feeling better and my mom didn’t even blink an eye and just said ok shrugged her shoulders and walked away.