Gift for DEAD little brothers DAD??? SOS

J • Having a baby BOY!!!! 💕🥰💯 Due September 30th, 2021 افتح فمك فقط إن كان ما ستقوله أجمل من الصمت

So my little brother was murdered last year... My little brother and I shared the same mother but different dads. Our mother died when I was only 12 years old. I want to do something nice for his dad but I really do not have any ideas. Losing my brother was the hardest thing that has ever happened to me. For me it was even harder than losing my mom maybe because after my mom died it was my responsibility to protect him and unfortunately I was not there to protect him.... If I could trade places with him trust me I would.

I would really love some sweet ideas of something special I could do for him. I want to try to keep a relationship with him because I know that’s what my brother would want. I mean after losing Brandon I guess he’s really the only family that I have left. Please please please give me your ideas. *** I used to be really close to his dad and call him my dad, but after my mom died I was placed in the the foster care and we kind of lost touch.