PCOS & NEEDED FEEDBACK .

Ahniya

Hi Guys !!!

I’m very new to glow & I’m 21 years old. I’ve been searching other people who have PCOS & endometriosis & have conceived I just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing what I’m currently going through 😫.

I never really had an regular periods I got my period when I was 12 & in the beginning it was regular but then when I became sexual active it started to get irregular so I went to my obgyn & I told her I was having really bad periods when they did come & they were so bad that I wouldn’t even go to school or I would go through maybe 6 pads maxi overnight in an hour . I was so overwhelmed & even though at the young age I was at I didn’t want kids but now I’m settled & was recently diagnosed with PCOS.

I want to conceive but I’m alittle worried that I won’t be able to have children even though now me & my fiancé are ready to have them . I’ve been with him since I was 15. I’ve never had an pregnancy or miscarriage so I just don’t know what to do .

I am plus size. I have been taking phentermine to help me lose weight and I haven’t had a problem with it . I started off at 301 I am now 286. I also have been going to the gym literally 4 times a week & eating differently no Soda , Sugar limited carbs etc.. I took metformin but it made my stomach go crazy and I just had had a period and then when I started taking the metformin I started spotting & bleeding all over again nonstop ? I just don’t know what to do anymore . Anyone else going through this ? Thank you guys ❤️