Wtf, im confused.

Jamie • 🤗 Jamie✌💙

Just took a test, since im 6days late. It said no-.. I do have pcos so my periods are light to heavy. Sometimes none.. Well this year ive been having one, every month. Ill have one at end of month or the beginning of month. Thats reason i took a test today. Wanted to wait a week.

Ive been having symptoms. Had nnausea off and on. Which started on 18th to this day 3rd. With cravings or not in mood to eat. On 24th i had some cramping that lead to very light spotting just for day, which i thought it was implanting.

So when i took test out of wrapper. It was already on. Different faces. smiling to not smiling but then it went to a clock. So i peed on it. It took the few minutes with clock blinking and it said No-. I read the information but idk. Info made it seem like its supposed to do that. I might take another tomorrow. Im just confused and annoyed. What you guyz think?

Tmi** Also my boyfriend and i have been having sex, little rougher to maybe start my period. Sometimes he can start it up. Hes been saying that i feel super tight and my CM is creamy. So i dont know..

*update*

11/4 i re-tested this morning, it had one pink line. I altered the pic of test. Nothing. So i cried and just went through all emotions. Right now 7pm, i went out to get a snack. I really needed to get out house. Pop tarts and squirt. On the way home i started to get little dizzy and nauseous. Also i didnt think of it at time, until my boyfriend ask why i got squirt. With my first pregnancy i craved sour stuff. I just dont know anymore. Am i just crazy thinking iam. With the nausea and crazy cravings. Ill keep you guyz updated.

I was editing photo just to see if i can see anything. I feel like i see something. Am i tripping, do any of you see it.