Being diagnosed with pcos

danny

I've been seeing the doctor for a while now due to my irregular periods. Irregular periods are normal for me. Got my period at 10yo heavy I would bleed for 2 weeks straight. I went on the hormone pill to help with that. At the age of 13 I had the mirena as I was sexually active and didn't want to fall pregnant and was to help with my heavy bleeding. Was a god send. At 18 I took it out to ttc. First bub took 10 months to conceive. When he was 2 we tried for another bub. Again 10 months. During a bad time in my relationship I aborted my 2nd and I regret it every day. Now I'm 25 and were trying again but this time my mirena fell out Sept last year and I've had 1 chemical pregnancy and possibly being diagnosed with pcos. Im about to do my 21 day hormone test ultrasound came back fine, been reffered to a gynecologist but she rung back and said to refer me to a bulk billed fertility clinic. Im still waiting to do my extensive pap smear (I've forgotten the name of it). At the moment I get 2 periods a month. I am kicking myself now for my past abortion and am freaking out I can't conceive. How did you ladies find out you had pcos and how are you dealing.