What's wrong with me....

Anonymous

I'm having server fear and anxiety right now.

I recently talked to an online friend. We have been talking for years. Not to much just here and there. But we got to the point where we want to meet in real life. I see him as a friend that I have something in common. That we can talk about.

But today he was sending me messages that made me feel uncomfortable. He was typing things that made me feel like he was going to take advantage of me if we meet. I told him I wanted to stop talking for today and he said ok. I did tell him that it made me feel uncomfortable the way he was typing.

But recently it's been happening to me alot where I would talk to men and I think they are good men. But they ternout to be very bad men. It's not just with men it's with women too.

It's becoming so bad that I can't move. And I'm so terrified that I can't get up. I can't even look at people . I flinch Everytime someone walks by. I'm so scared. I want to scream for help. But I know people will come see what's wrong with me and then I'll be more fearful.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I'm trying to calm down and type at the same time.