No help

I struggle with a few different things.. I have really bad anxiety so I don’t go out. I don’t talk to people. So I’m very much on my own even when I’m surrounded by people that love and care for me. I feel like a burden on everyone. I go days without eating because I don’t want to upset my roommate by making too much noise or making a mess even though I clean it up when I’m done. I don’t go out to eat anymore because I can’t afford to, and I have to talk to people. I try to be okay and try anything to make me happy and the things that make me happy upset my roommate. Fall and winter are usually my favorite parts of the year and for the past 3 years I’ve shut down because I don’t want to upset my roommate who has seasonal depression. She’s one of my closest friends or at least she was and now it’s like all we do is argue and ultimately I give up and just shut myself in mine and my boyfriends room. I pay my part of bills and she controls all of our lives. I feel like a prisoner in my own home. In my own skin. I try to leave and I can’t. She controls when I eat, sleep ( just stay in my room until morning) and if we get to do anything fun. She makes me and my boyfriend feel bad if we want to go out and go on any kind of date unless it involves his family. Her family drops off their kids and leaves them almost every weekend and when we try to bring over my boyfriends little brother or sister or if I bring my brother over it’s an argument. I was abused and kept away from my family and friends when I was married and I thankfully got out of that situation but I feel like my roommate is taking advantage of my mental illnesses resulting from that failed marriage, and my boyfriends mental illness’s and I just want it to stop but we can’t afford to leave and have no help. His family tries but our roommate is too controlling. And my family lives across the country. I’m at a loss as to what to do anymore. I’ve tried talking to her and that just doesn’t work anymore.