BFP!!

Deanna

After two long years of ttc, we finally did it!! We are 5 weeks!! We had over 4 rounds of Clomid. I found out I had PCOS. I started taking Metformin last week and got very sick. I was already dealing with a pituitary tumor since 2012. Story of my life.... Anyway... I gave up hope because I just wanted this so bad and it didn’t happen for TWO YEARS!! I was mad at myself and my fiancé. I had a surgery done and multiple tests and procedures done to make sure I could still have kids. I prayed and prayed. I really lost my spirituality in a way. I thank God that he is blessing me with another baby. My little girl is 5. I told myself I wanted to have another one by the time she starts school... So I guess I got my wish. We are all excited. I have never seen my fiancé this excited since the day me and my daughter asked him if he would marry us. All I can say is give it to God and he will make a way. It might not be when you want it but he is always on time!! God is so good!! Thanks for all of the support and love that you all have given us in or time of ttc. Much love from my family to yours!!🥰🥰