Anxiety/panic disorder medication

Bec

Please help me, I’ve been having panic attacks on and off for 3 years now...I’m having wayyyy more now than I have in 3 years. Because of these I was given propranolol 40mg which I take up to 3 times a day...I’ve been taking these 3 times a day along with mirtazapine starting at 15mg but because I keep having panic attacks whilst on these it was I creased to 30mg.

Still after taking these and going back and forth to the doctors I’m still having panic attacks. I get them at 6am on my way to work in the car when I feel settled and not anxious, I get them while laying down watching tv feeling relaxed and not bothered, last time I was woken from my sleep at 2am with excruciating tightness and pains in my chest I genuinely thought I was going to die, this last for half an hour before it eased off.

Is there any medication that can be prescribed to help with you?? Have you tried something different that worked for you???

Last week one started at 10pm and lasted until 8am I was awake all night with chest tightness and pains, feeling faint with chills..bad nausea like I needed to be sick but couldn’t.

Can somebody tell me why this is happening to me still even on medication for this? I’ve attended counselling etc as well nothing seems to be working. The fact I woke out of my sleep when I’m supposed to be so relaxed is making me feel worse.

:(