Baby girl but born nov 4(due date 10.29)

Katherineo

So I had an appointment to be checked out last Saturday at the hospital only to find out they said I’m going to be induced on Sunday. We went back to hospital Sunday and after walking and walking they said that they were going to induce me the next day in the morning. Because I did lots of walking and such when they checked how dillated I was they said 2.5 cm dillated. I got in the tub Monday to see if it would help but my contractions were slowing down. Then they decided to give me pitocin but very low dose and monitor me. Within an hour and change I jumped to 5 cms. They asked me if I wanted an epidural I said yes. When they came down they checked me one more time and I was at 8 cm and didn’t give it to me.(I was soo mad)

40 minutes later I gave birth to my second daughter at 903 pm nov 4th. Her schedule due date was 10/29.

All during labor I was terrified because my dr told me that she could be 8.5 lbs. I was thinking to myself how do I push that you and then was panicking because it didn’t want her to be stuck and have to have cesearean. All in all she ended up being smaller than my first and just shy of 7 lbs. she has now completed our family.:-)