Had what I did differently for my BFP.

I still can't say that this pregnancy is going to stick because it seems unreal but I wanted to share what I did differently this month and hopes it helped someone else.

Water water water lots of water. t its not like I wasn't drinking daughter before but I don't think I was drinking enough and I forced myself to drink twice my body weight in ounces.

Building up my blood. My periods were only lasting a couple days and I knew that wasn't long enough to support a healthy pregnancy even though my OB didn't seem as worried. S so I went out and bought blood builders. They help to build-up the nutrient count In your blood. I also picked up a completely plant based protein shake that avoided any mustard vegetables which cause inflammation. I know I don't eat enough protein so I did this once A-day.

Needles needles everywhere. I sought out a fertility acupuncturist. I don't know if I believe in everything they do but I can say I immediately felt less stressed and I felt like my circulation was improving after just 2 appointments. She also gave me some Chinese herbs that I think really did the trick. This made me more calm and less stressed which is critical to your body not devoting hormones dividing stress but instead hormones to building a human. I also got bone broth K cups and had bone broth every morning and afternoon to build my blood.

THC free CBD. I work for a company that creates CBD plans and one of them is to help calm your stress systems. I know I am chronically stressed and that this has put my thyroid completely out of whack. So I took a mixture of gabba and CBD as well as 5HTP to help with my stress levels and I've never felt less anxious.

The right minerals in the right amount. I got turned on to a product called quinton Through my work as well and there's been a lot written about this product with conception for example the book right on baby. I guess having minerals in not too high of an amount but the right amount contribute your body to restored of sleep which in turn helps your uterine lining. I'm not saying just these minerals Just that these are the ones I used because I liked the minimal count and impact.

T for breakfast. Giving up coffee was hard but I substituted with red raspberry leaf tea to tone my uterus.

Of course along with this I did my normal occulation projection kits and timed my intercourse well. I truly feel like the combination of the things I did built my uterine lining to be stronger and support this pregnancy now it's up to genetics to see of it sticks.

Ps yes i took omega 3, l arganine and baby aspirin but this wasnt new.