Just need somewhere to rant

So my little girl is almost a month old and my husbands mom has been so overbearing since she came . Don’t get me wrong she is a sweet lady and I love her but she’s done a lot of drugs and is kind of an out there, loud person. I feel much better when my husband is around if she comes over to visit. So when I was in labor she showed up and wouldn’t leave until she got to see the baby, so after laboring forever and pushing for 3 hours she basically snuck her way in to see the baby. I had told everyone no one would be seeing the baby until the next day. So that was frustrating. Now she’s taken to just showing up at our house, she may or may not call first but she will still show up even if we don’t answer. Which is super annoying bc what if we are sleeping or feeding or just not in the mood for guests as I’m barely getting any sleep lately. So today my little one just woke up and is ready to nurse and my dog starts going crazy, I look out the window and shes parked in the yard, so I take the baby and go in my room and let her ring the doorbell and the dog bark. I’m exhausted, baby is hungry, and have never been a fan of people just showing up at my house unexpected. So after realizing I’m not coming to the door she just goes and sits in her car for a good 20 minutes. So I’m just hanging out in the dark in my room with the baby until she leaves , when she’s finally gone I grab my phone from the living room and she’s sent me a message about how she just wanted to watch the baby and I could nap and she’d help do chores and how his sister wanted to see the baby so she brought her with. Part of me feels bad but also not really . Sorry for the rant I just have no one else to talk to about it, I feel bad saying things to hubby about his mom . ☹️