Thanksgiving cancelled.

So I just bought a house back in June. I made it very clear, that I was going to host Thanksgiving this year and that my sister in law could have Christmas. She agreed and I again asked in September and again she and everyone agreed and RSVP...

Now two weeks before Thanksgiving and my brother in law cancelled; an hour later my mother in law cancelled. 30 mins after my mother in law cancelled my sister in law cancels and my husband is asking questions as to why she won't make it. Her excuses were, we live an hour away, my headlight is out, my husband isn't feeling well. Finally she let it slip that she was having a Thanksgiving dinner at her home.

My sister in law went behind my back and planned a dinner for her family and everyone cancelled on me to go to hers...

I know I shouldn't but I feel bad enough to not even have a dinner that day. My husband still wants me to cook but why? It's just him and me and our son won't eat half of it and our daughter is only 3m old. So now my holiday spirit is shot to sh*t.

my sister in law still expects us to go to her house and for Christmas. I haven't told her yet but I'm not going. I thought about saying I'll be there and just never show up. I need some words is encouragement or wisdom.