Shm vent...Am I alone???

So maybe just a vent but I wanted to know how many other men are like this or my hubby is really just wrong... I’m a shm and hubby works full time but home by 4. We are more traditional then most but I’m getting to the point where I don’t think it’s fair. My husband does work extra hours sometimes when $$ is tight, we definitely don’t have too much to spare. Anyways I’m feeling like my hubby doesn’t care about us. He spends most of his time at home on the phone, watching movies or looking up things for this truck...I’m pregnant with two toddlers btw. Whenever we need to make a decision about anything related to things the kids need I’m alone in doing research or looking up reviews his only input is saying pick whatever or cheapest. Yet when he buys anything for his truck he spends days watching reviews. When he is home he’s always “cleaning the garage/outside” which really is just him putting on a movie in the garage and “cleaning” i tell him to take the kids with him so they can spend time outside with him, he says he can’t watch them when he’s busy doing things. His time with the kids is just him sitting down to watch tv with them, or giving them his phone. He can’t take them anywhere or do anything with them without putting a screen in their face. While I’m not against it as a last resort some days they go without watching a thing when they are with me. He never knows where anything is in the house. We have a solid routine with the kids and I hate having to ask him to do things when he already know what needs to be done and how he can help... am I alone?? Any advice?? I feel like im at my end... sometimes I go to the store and just let him fend for himself with the kids but honestly just feel bad for them because he just plops them in front of the tv the whole time so it’s not like he gets the point of all I do with them...