Today has been horrible...

I just turned 15 weeks pregnant, my son is now 1 years old.. his dad and I never really were together when I was pregnant with him or when he was born, because we argued alot, and couple days ago we just got back together and I moved in right away with him and our son.. well today he snapped.. hes always mad, idk why.. maybe it's me.. but today.. he really snapped.. I was so scared... so he slept for almost 12 hours my baby and I went to bed alone in the bedroom at 4 in the morning (didn't wanna bug his dad who was sound asleep on the couch) his dad woke up at 6am and left to check his bank and other stuff he needed to get done while we slept, we didn't wake up til 12pm and turns out he's been drinking since he woke up, he came back home with a case and drank it all and got really drunk.. so the arguing started once I woke up.. and it continued through out the afternoon while he still drank.. then he started yelling and swearing and pissing himself off and has even went off on the Jehovah's witness that showed up.. he then grabbed a huge tool wrench, the size of his whole arm and metal and heavy, and started to treatened to hurt my mom and sisters and their husbands if I ran to them for help, then threatened to kill himself.. then the worse happened.. our son.. my baby.. innocently laying there was threatened by his own drunk father.. he said with the huge wrench in his arms facing my baby "I can break his effing neck right now and end his life and mine, you'll be alone forever" then I got scared cried and hid my phone in the room, so while he was getting mad and threatening us, I was crying and begging him to stop and he wouldn't let me leave or move.. so I went to the room to change the baby and he went to the bathroom, I updated my Facebook status very quickly for someone to call the cops and put the address as well and he was gonna hurt the baby.. then he came to the room took my arm and stood me in the kitchen (my cousin saw my stat called the cops and my family who came looking for the house) and he was very mad at this point seeing them walk around his house.. he grabbed a knife and tried to stab my son.. and me in the belly.. I was ready to take that knife for my son.. ready to take whatever pain for him.. im still Shakey and emotional writing this.. it was scary for my baby who I held so dearly close to my chest andfacing the corner of the wall and me facing his dad with the weapons in my face.. he then tried to send my family home.. he went to his car and started it.. I still that opportunity to jump over the gate and out the front door, my in my jammies and no shoes or jacket and my son still in a shirt and pamper, (were in Canada Alberta it's freezing rain and snow here) he then chased us, but luckily my family saw us and blocked him from charging after me and my baby, a car stopped, called the cops and let me and my baby in her car and took us away from the scene.. his dad is now in custody, will be charged, and cannot come near us or talk to us anymore.. I'm relieved but still scared for my son, because they are letting him go tomorrow but will let me know once he's released.. I'm so scared, I'm at my mom's house which is down the hill from his home, and he knows I'm here and has threatened to come smash everyone's head in here.. I just don't know what to do at this point.. I'm just hoping somebody will give us a ride to a woman's shelter where we will be safe and my baby will have the things he needs.. :(