Here is the deal


My OT came positive yesterday, which means I am ovulation today.

Unfortunately my husband is scheduled for a semen test tomorrow morning which doesn’t allow him to ejaculate for to to 5 days. If we baby dance tomorrow or day after do we still have a chance not to lose this cycle?

We can not reschedule the test as we will be postponed till February.

What is your thought Girls.

One more thing? If the OT shows positive yesterday should I log ovulation today or tomorrow on the app?.

Love you all