Finally out the Hospital

Neisha • Mommy of 4, my angel baby arrived on 5/11/2020 engaged to the love of my life 💍

I had been experiencing pain on my left side which gradually gotten worst. I decided to go to the hospital because it got unbearable so they did the norm blood work and stuff; went for an ultrasound I see baby still baking and doing well. Went back to my room in the ER and doctor inform me that my lipase level was elevated at that time they put in for another ultrasound to check my pancreas and indeed it was inflamed. And of course mildly increase liver echogenicity which is suggestive of steatosis. That pain was so brutal it had me in tears and in a fetal position I was admitted and given low dose morphine for pain which helps. My lipase level was 285 and the norm is 8-78.

Now I have to be on a low fat diet and increase my water intake. I am just thankful this pain pass because god knows it was the worst pain i have experienced in my life. Pancreatitis is no joke! Sadly they can’t give me an explanation of how it happen or what caused it. Baby is great HR 172