Fuck my boss

Queen👑

A week ago my boyfriend woke up to me seizing, he called 911 and I was taken to the hospital via ambulance and after some imaging, a tumor was found on the expressive speech location of my brain and well, I knew this was going to be hard but I didn’t think it was quite going to be the way that things are. I loved my job and would have done anything for everyone there. I became close with everyone and bend over backwards for everyone, always. I even went to college so I could advance within the company. As soon as I was released from the hospital I stopped by my job and explained everything, my boss told me to get a work note from my surgeon so I called them as soon as I left from talking to my boss and they told me that the surgeon had been very busy and that they would get him to sign the note as soon as possible and that it would be faxed over to my job Friday at the Latest. Once I was off the phone with them, I called my boss and let him know and he said that that was perfect and that he would be on the look out for it. I work with my boyfriend’s mom so she stopped by on Fridays with a note given to her by my boss for me stating that if the note wasn’t there by Monday I would be fired. So I emailed him and that’s everything below... I’m furious. I don’t know how to feel about this or what to do.