Vegetarian meals for a meat eater

Hi, so I'm trying to reduce the amount of meat I eat as I eat a lot. I was raised to eat meat with everything and as much as I love animals and knowing how they are raised and killed makes me sick of meat for a little bit, I just don't give it up. So I've decided to buy meat from certified humane companies and such. I also want to reduce the amount of meat I eat. I feel so bad that I just can't become vegetarian. I mean, I can, I just don't have a lot of self control and I just don't want to give up the meals I eat. As of now, I don't feel fully satisfied without meat. I'm trying to find vegetarian meals and hopefully reduce the amount of meat I eat, but all the meals look and sound gross. I know I haven't tried it yet, but I don't feel like paying for ingredients and cooking something that I might not like. Can someone link some recipes or tell me good recipe ideas that are vegetarian that a meat eater would like? I don't want any criticism for saying I don't like the cruelty of animals and that I love animals, but also like to eat meat. I'm trying to do what I can, even if I'm not giving up meat.