Teen pregnancy scare. Pleaseeee help.

So this is going to sound reallllly frickin stupid but i cant help but be scared!

My boyfriend came over and he was kissing on my neck and we got a little frisky. OUR CLOTHES NEVER CAME OFF.

We humped and grinded on eachother for about a hour. I was rubbing on his penis through his jeans as well. He never came but he was precumming.

He was wearing boxers and jeans and i was wearing panties, thin yoga pants and jeans.

Worst thing is IM OVULATING TODAY!

Also, im scared where I rubbed his penis through his jeans that maybe some precum and sperm leaked through his jeans and got on my hand and got in my vagina because right after i rubbed his penis through his jeans i ran to the bathroom to pee ( I have a weak bladder ) and touched my bare vagina and rubbed and fingered myself a bit to see how wet I was.

Im also scared that some of his precum and sperm leaked through his boxers and jeans and through my jeans, thin yoga pants and panties and got into my vagina! And now im scared ill become pregnant!

And as i said, worst thing is IM FREAKING OVULATING TODAY 😬

so im totalllly freaking out girls!!!

as I said, our pants never came off. Just our shirts. And I only rubbed his penis through his jeans. My hand never touched his bare penis, just the part of the jeans where his penis was.

Im soo scared ill become pregnant from this!!!

Can any of this cause a pregnancy? Can any of this cause me to become pregnant? Whats my chance of pregnancy!?