Step mom

I’m a 14 year old step mom to a beautiful babygirl 2 months old😭😍❤️ my 17 year old boyfriend and his baby mom broke up not long after she found out she was pregnant because she was threatening him with not letting him see his child but she’s been on drugs for 2 years (she’s 18) and didn’t stop while she was pregnant and her new boyfriend and my boyfriend are friends and her new boyfriend told my boyfriend that once when Olivia was crying she put drugs in her bottle to make her “shut up” and my boyfriend just kept his mouth shut until his mom got the lawyer stuff straightened and stayed close to his ex’s bf to lowkey get information (he was there when she was born just to sign the birth certificate and we were together) well she’s now in jail and they did find drugs in her system she has tremors and she cries a little more than the usual baby and shakes but I’m personally so glad they got her out of that living situation... my boyfriend and I currently live with his friend who has his own apartment (I never knew my dad, my mom is an alcoholic, my grandma is sick) my mom knows I’m here with him and she doesn’t care and I’d rather be here than with her there and my boyfriend recently proposed to me, one thing I’m iffy about it is when he’s talking to Olivia (his daughter) he refers to me as “mommy” and I don’t want her to grow up thinking I’m mommy and then her bio mom come around and take her away from who she thinks is her mom... but I love that little girl like I don’t even know what she’s just the cutest little tiny thing she’s wayyyyy underweight due to the drugs that her mom was doing and gave her and pediatrician said she will probably be little and jittery her whole life but she’s perfect in my eyes and the eyes of her father I just wish I could make her feel better when she’s having spells💔 she was breastfed by her mother and sometimes I can tell she doesn’t want a bottle and she’ll try to pull my boob out lol usually when she does I’ll give her to him and she’ll eat with him I think she might just smell the milk on me since I’m pregnant idk but I just wanted to share my story I can’t believe someone could do something like that to an innocent child... but I guess some people are differently wired to think sick stuff like that is okay...

Edit: @MADDIE actually you do produce milk but it’s not milk yet it’s colostrum and I leak it all the time and I’m 8 months/34 weeks and about to be 15. I know my body hunny and I don’t see what you guys think is so wrong at least he didn’t leave his child like mine and his father did to us he’s actually raising her and he’s here for me I don’t see the problem would it be better if they were still together or she was still with her drug addict mother or if he left me y’all would judge that like what am i “supposed” to do I’m not giving my child away and I’m not getting an abortion.. I CHOSE to step up and parent a child that’s not mine I don’t see the problem honestly it’s not like I tried to get pregnant but now idk what I’d do without my baby and Olivia is gonna love her baby sissy. I know for a fact without a doubt that WE are better for Olivia than her mother is so please explain to me why I’m getting all this hate?!