Plan B or no?

Catalina • Insta: cat.astrophe.x 👻: catd7

So, I just had a one night stand... never ever thought I’d see myself doing that. But I did. However, with being so caught up in the moment, I didn’t notice if the guy put on a condom or not. I’m on day 5 of my period, so my chance is only about 1%, but a slim chance is still a chance, ya know? I understand there is Plan B available, but it is a bit pricey, and I’m aware that it can make people feel pretty sick and their hormones all run haywire, and their periods get out of sync. Is it worth taking Plan B in this situation? (Ugh, I feel like such an idiot for asking this. I feel like yes is the obvious answer, but something inside felt like I needed to double check first).

I appreciate any and all HELP. This was all so sudden for me. I don’t go out often, and it’s the first time I had with sex with anyone other than my ex, who I broke up with two years ago, so I haven’t done anything even remotely sexual up until tonight, and it didn’t even feel all that great, so I’m really freaking out right now. Again, as I stated above, I feel like a complete idiot and so ashamed at myself. I was a result of a drunk encounter, and I always promised that I’d never let myself do something so reckless because of that, and well, look at me now, world.