Is something wrong with me 😭

Brittany

Let me start this off with a little background:

This is my 4th pregnancy. This one has been a definite whirlwind. I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy and was diagnosed again this time very early on. I’m currently 29 weeks pregnant.

Ever since I found out i was pregnant, I’ve felt so terrible every single day, like totally lethargic and fatigued. People say pregnancy fatigue usually subsides in the second trimester but it has never stopped for me and I’m in my third trimester. Every day is a constant struggle to even get out the bed and do anything. Things I used to care so much about like a clean house and my appearance no longer matter to me at this point. The littlest things take so much effort. My body literally is drained to utter exhaustion. Most days i don’t even see the point in getting out of bed. I don’t know what to do; the doctors hear me but they are not truly listening to me. They say my iron is fine. Last time it was 10.6 when the range is 11+. My sugar however is off the chain. One minute it is high as hell and the next it’s so low to where i can pass out in the 50s. They’ve changed my meds so many times. I originally was taking 1000mg metformin 2x daily. Then they added 2.5mg glyburide 2x daily. Then they changed metformin to 500mg 2x daily and 5mg glyburide 2x daily. Then they took away the glyburide because it was dropping sugar way too low too fast. Now I’m ok just 500mg metformin 2x daily. I don’t know if it’s my sugar causing me to feel this way or if it’s he medication or if it’s something else but i feel like I’m gettin depressed about all of this. I’ve never in my 27 years felt as bad as I do every day for so long a period of time. I can’t even stay up past 11 pm anymore my body is so give out from the time I wake up until I get a chance to lay down again. I can literally sleep all night and all day and wake up feeling like I didn’t sleep at all. All i want to do is sleep.

I wrote this in hopes that someone else may be going thru this and can relate, or if someone may have some insight. I just want to wake up one day and feel good, and have the energy to do the things I need to do and be there for my other 3 kids the way i need to. Nobody is listening to me. I am getting very depressed