Stupid me .

So embarrassing. I went into the hospital on Saturday bc I started having contractions at 35 weeks , turns out I’m dilated 2.5 cm . Anyways while at the hospital they told me I have chlamydia which I know I got from the father of my child bc we hit a ruff patch and decided that we were going to allow each other to see different people(him mostly). While I’m reading up on it it says that it takes up to 3-4 weeks for it to actually be cleared and gone and now I’m scared about going to labor early and possibly passing it to my daughter and her being affected . Says she can have an eye infection or go blind.

I feel so stupid and dumb and just lost for words. I have a doc appointment next week , I wanna ask how long before I’m cured but I know I won’t like the answer . I’m hoping my daughter doesn’t decide to come out for the sake of her health. I’ll feel like a real shitty mom if she is affected in anyway . She’s already diagnosed with multicystic kidney . Which is another thing I worry about all the time. At this point I just feel this pregnancy either wasn’t meant for me or is a huge learning experience. Either way I’m confused on how to feel . Worried , embarrassed, sad, upset, annoyed (with myself and the father) ... just lost for words