Needing help asap. Comment please! 😬

Please, I do not want any hate or rude comments. Ive come here seeking help and to be educated.

My boyfriend and I the other day decided to dry hump. He was wearing boxers and cotten jeans. And I was wearing cotten jeans and panties.

We grinded with me ontop and stuff for about a hour, he never came but was precumming. Im utterly terrified that some of the precum/sperm seeped through his boxers and jeans and through my jeans and panties and got into my vagina and will now cause me to become pregnant, thats what im scared of.

I also am scared that some precum/sperm seeped through his boxers and jeans and got onto my hands and got to my vagina and will cause me to become pregnant, because right after we got done i went to the bathroom to see how wet i was and touched my bare vagina and inserted my finger inside me. So that also has me super scared.

As I said, please please no rude comments im so sorry if this may seem dumb to any of you.

Can any of this cause a pregnancy/cause me to become pregnant?

Whats the chance of me becoming pregnant/Whats the chance of pregnancy? 0% 20% 50%, ect?

And yes, I posted this the other day but i went to look back and my post was gone. Im pretty sure it was deleted due to rude comments 😞 thank you for answers