How do you know you’re ready ?

Hi!! One thing I knew about life early on was that I want to be a mommy to a big family. My menstrual cycle has always been super regular. Thanks to Glow, I conceive first time trying. Unfortunately had a miscarriage second semester. I decided I was young , 18 and would focus on school, work & would TTC after. Fast forward 4 years later , age 22. We decide for our 1 year wedding anniversary we would TTC and to our surprise again became Pregnant that month. I only knew of my pregnancy for 1 week. Again ending in a miscarriage.

My pregnancies have always been planned & it hurts so much to hope and want something so much and end up feeling like you can’t hold on to them. I still very much want to be a mom and have children but feel scared. Scared of wanting something so bad , planing it and things just not working out. My mom tells me not to over think it , that it’ll happen on Gods time and try not to plan it . Very difficult when my period is dead ass so regular and I ovulate around the same days & GLOW tells me lol

What I’m trying to get at is , how does one know they are ready to TTC again? Well I know I am but since I’m scared of it ending in a miscarriage again does that mean I’m not ready :/

I hope I’m making sense.