impatient

Shafawn • RicanHermosa 3 gorgeous kids and currently ttc after ruptured ectopic

It’s been such a long and hard wait for my cycle to return to normal after an ectopic at 9 weeks, which took my right tube back on September 1st. I had 3 very positive opks last month, we baby danced, then when AF was due I had a couple of days of light dark brown discharge, but nothing else🤷🏽‍♀️ This week is suppose to be my fertile week, but I’ve not had any ew discharge or cramping like I ALWAYS get for 3/4 days straight. I took an opk the other day and it was super negative😞 Glow keeps changing my ovulation day because I have no symptoms or positive opk. It’s making so frustrated and depressed😖 I just want to get my cycle back so I can start TTC again!! Going through the ectopic pregnancy and surgery was so emotionally draining and the only thing that kept me grounded was the thought of immediately trying again and successfully conceiving. Could there be something wrong? And no I can’t go to a doctor because they canceled my insurance and I haven’t been approved for any other insurance as of now.